Facts you should know about the Earth

How much do you know about your Home ‘Earth’?
Some people even say that they know everything about planet Earth.
But there are some points we should know about.
So let’s start today’s new topic(Facts you should know about the Earth).

Facts you should know about the Earth

•Distance from the sun – 150.14 million km
•Gravity – 9.807 m/s²
•Radius – 6,371 km
•Density – 5.51 g/cm³
•Volume – 1,083,206,916,846 cubic kilometers
•Diameter – 12,742 km
•Age – 4.543 billion years
•Atmosphere – 78% Nitrogen
21% Oxygen
0.9% Argon
0.1% other gases
• Earth has only one natural satellite – Moon, while Mercury and Venus have no moon.
• one day on earth – 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds
• Our planet is covered 70% with oceans and the remaining 30% is solid.
• Earth is the Rocky planet and third planet from the sun after Mercury and Venus.
• We can’t even imagine our life without our moon.
• Fifth largest planet in our solar system.
• Densest planet in the solar system.
• One year on Earth – 365.26 days
• Our moon is 3,474 km wide and one-fourth of earth’s diameter.
• Our planet Earth rotates in a counter-clockwise direction ( west to east) while Venus and Uranus rotate in a clockwise direction (east to west).

(Facts you should know about the Earth)I hope you like this post very much, If you want to latest info about this topic so you can allow the notification.

Leave a Comment